6 Ağustos 2012 Pazartesi

[Oyun] The Flies - Jean-Paul Sartre

He is among the first names coming to mind when we say French Literature. He refused to take Nobel Prize in Literature in 1964. From French philosopher, playwright, novelist, screenwriter, political activist, biographer, and literary critic Jean-Paul Sartre's play The Flies (Les Mouches)...


"You need our nails to score your skin, our teeth to bite your breast and all our savage love to save you from your hatred of yourself. Only the suffering of your body can take your mind off your suffering soul. So come and let us hurt you."

**
"Neither slave nor master. I am my freedom. No sooner had you created me than I ceased to be yours."

**
"You are God and I am free; each of us is alone, and our anguish is akin."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder