4 Eylül 2012 Salı

[Film] The Big Lebowski - Ethan & Joel Coen

A legendary movie from Coen Brothers, Ethan and Joel Coen: The Big Lebowski... A movie you can watch fifty "fucking" times and never get bored.

 Voice-over (the stranger):
A way out west there was a fella, fella I want to tell you about, fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least, that was the handle his lovin' parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. This Lebowski, he called himself the Dude. Now, Dude, that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then, there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. And a lot about where he lived, like-wise. But then again, [...]

**
Dude: You brought a fucking Pomeranian bowling? 
 Walter: What do you mean "brought it bowling?" I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not gonna take your fucking turn, Dude. 
Dude: Hey, man, if my fucking ex-wife asked me to take care of her fucking dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go fuck herself. Why can't she board it? 
Walter: First of all, Dude, you don't have an ex, secondly, it's a fucking show dog with fucking papers. You can't board it. It gets upset, its hair falls out. 
Dude: Hey man-- 
Walter: Fucking dog has papers, Dude.

**
Walter: That wasn't her toe. 
Dude: Whose toe was it, Walter? 
Walter: How the fuck should I know? I do know that nothing about it indicates-- 
Dude: The nail polish, Walter. 
Walter: Fine, Dude. As if it's impossible to get some nail polish, apply it to someone else's toe-- 
Dude: Someone else's--where the fuck are they gonna find-- 
Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. 
Dude: But Walter-- 
Walter: I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish. These fucking amateurs. They send us a toe, we're supposed to shit our-selves with fear. Jesus Christ. My point is-- 
Dude: They're gonna kill her, Walter, and then they're gonna kill me-- 
Walter: Well that's just, that's the stress talking, Dude. So far we have what looks to me like a series of victimless crimes-- 
Dude: What about the toe? 
Walter: FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING TOE!

**
Dude: I figure my only hope is that the big Lebowski kills me before the Germans can cut my dick off.  Walter:  Now that is ridiculous, Dude. No one is going to cut your dick off. 
Dude: Yeah, thanks Walter. That gives me a very secure feeling. 
Walter:  Dude-- 
Dude: That makes me feel all warm inside. 
Walter: Now Dude-- 
Dude: This whole fucking thing-- I could be sitting here with just pee-stains on my rug.

**
Dude: Walter, come off it. You're not even fucking Jewish, you're fucking Polish Catholic-- 
Walter: What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude! You know this! 
Dude: And you were divorced five fucking years ago. 
Walter: Yeah? What do you think happens when you get divorced? You turn in your library card? Get a new driver's license? Stop being Jewish?

**
The Stranger: The Dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there, the Dude, takin' her easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. [...] Wal, uh hope you folks enjoyed yourselves. Catch ya further on down the trail.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder