6 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

[Konser] Red Hot Chili Peppers

Red Hot Chili Peppers is coming to Istanbul for the first time for a concert on September 8th, 2012. I kind of prepared a wish list for the concert combining the songs I love the most.

Fly away on my Zephyr
I feel it more then ever
And in this perfect weather
We'll find a place together
[The Zephyr Song]

**
Throw away your television
Time to make this clean decision
Master waits for its collision now
It's a repeat of a story told
It's a repeat and it's getting old
[Throw Away Your Television]

**
Can't stop the gods from engineering 
Feel no need for any interfering 
Your image in the dictionary 
This life is more than ordinary 
Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these 
Come from space 
To teach you of the pliedes

Can't stop the spirits when they need you 
This life is more than just a read thru 
[Can't Stop]

**
You know that I'd use my senses too
You can see that it's only everywhere
I'd take it all and then
I'd find a way to share

Come along and go
Along with me
Wander with me, yo
It's all for free
[I Could Die for You]

**
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't I don't believe it's bad
Slittin my throat
It's all I ever...
[Otherside]

**
And when the drummer drums he's gonna play my song to carry me along 
Like I said you know I'm almost dead, you know I'm almost gone 
And when the boatman comes to ferry me away to where we all belong 
Porcelain, are you wasting away in your skin
Are you missing the love of your kin
Drifting and floating and fading away

Porcelain, do you smell like a girl when you smile
Can you bear not to share with your child
Drifting and floating and fading away

Little lune all day
Little lune
[Porcelain]

**
Road trippin' with my two favorite allies
Fully loaded we got snacks and supplies
It's time to leave this town, it's time to steal away
Let's go get lost, anywhere in the U.S.A.
Let's go get lost
Let's go get lost
[Road Trippin]

**
I say... when I smile I'm a really smile
I got dreams so wide like a country mile
[Make You Feel Better]

**
Tell me baby what's your story, where you come from
And where you wanna go this time?
Tell me lover are you lonely?
The thing we need is never all that hard to find
[Tell Me Baby]

**
The stadium arcadium
A mirror to the moon
Well, I'm forming and I'm warming
State of the art
Until the clouds come crashing

Stranger things have happened
Both before and after noon
Well, I'm forming and I'm warming
Pushin' myself and no
I don't mind asking now
[Stadium Arcadium]

**
Waking up dead, inside of my head
Would never, never do, there is no med
No medicine to take

I’ve had a chance to be insane
Asylum from the falling rain
I’ve had a chance to break
[...]

Slow cheetah come before my forest
Looks like it's on today
Slow cheetah come, it's so euphoric
No matter what they say
[Slow Cheetah]


**
Like I said you know I'm almost dead, you know I'm almost gone 
[Brendan's Death Song]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder