26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

[Film] No Country for Old Men - Ethan & Joel Coen

Another fabulous movie from Coen Brothers after Big Lebowski: No Country for Old Men (2007)It was adapted into the screen from Pulitzer Award winning author Cormac McCarthy's novel (2005). 

 - [...] A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He'd have to say, "O.K., I'll be part of this world."

**
- Are you going to shoot me?
- That depends. Do you see me? 

**
- Whatcha got ain't nothin new. This country's hard on people, you can't stop what's coming, it ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity. 

**
- You think this boy Moss has got any notion of the sorts of sons of bitches that're huntin' him?
- I don't know, he ought to. He's seen the same things I've seen, and it's certainly made an impression on me.

**
- Just how dangerous is he?
- Compared to what? The bubonic plague? 

**
- Did I say you could sit?
- No, but you strike me as a man who wouldn't want to waste his chair.

**
- Sheriff, was that a true story about Charlie Walser?
- Who's Charlie Walser? Oh! Well... uh... a true story? I couldn't swear to every detail but it's certainly true that it is a story. 

**
- I always figured when I got older, God would sorta come inta my life somehow. And he didn't. I don't blame him. If I was him I would have the same opinion of me that he does. 

**
- Do you have any idea how crazy you are?
- You mean the nature of this conversation?
- I mean the nature of you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder