17 Eylül 2012 Pazartesi

[Şiir] Divine Comedy I: Inferno - Dante Alighieri

Considered as a masterpiece of world literature. Considered as the greatest literary art work composed in the Italian Language. No other literary work has beaten these titles yet! From Inferno, the very first book of La Divina Commedia by Dante...


“In the middle of the journey of our life I found myself within a dark woods where the straight way was lost.” 

**

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”


**
“Do not be afraid; our fate
Cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.” 


**
“Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I shall endure.
All hope abandon, ye who enter here.” 

**
“There is no greater sorrow then to recall our times of joy in wretchedness.” 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder